mommy, paris, amiyo and i were in need of a hero.

unlike most of the world, my daddy came to be my daddy when i was six years old, a simple day, a man that i had never met (a man that my mom had barley known, expect for a couple of weeks tops), in my drive way, waiting to help us move out of the house, stood a man, and a uhal. I didn't know this man, but the innocence of my small heart, we became the best of friends within seconds. This man let me sit beside him in that uhal (in which he had paid for, to help my single mommy move) honking the horn the entire way to the new home. Laughing and singing together, he even bought me candy on the way, and gave me a special new nickname (munchkin). since then, him and my lovely mom were married, and have now been married for almost 14 whole years. from the day that i first met him, he has been my daddy, and blessed me with more than i could ever begin to repay him for. He has provided for me, and loved me better than anybody ever could. When i was in my freshman year of high school, i decided that i wanted to have the same last name as my mommy and daddy, so there i sat in the court house, before a judge explaining why i would like to have the last name GILL. Wish granted, i became Cheyenne Marye' Gill on March 9, 2009. Since then, my dad has helped me through long nights of science projects, and countless hours of math homework, that no matter how hard he tried to teach me, i did not understand. he has shown me such a perfect love, and he has supported me through anything and everything.

My daddy is the biggest blessing to ever come into this families lives. Through thick and thin, the love that he has provided us with, for the opportunities, for everything i could have ever dreamed of was in my very possession.  he is the most Christ like person that i know, the willingness, and the compassion that he puts towards every single person, it simply amazes me. My daddy is the most caring and selfless person i have ever met in my life. Giving to every single charity that comes along, giving to Saint Judes Childrens Hospital every single month, giving hundreds of dollars in toys at Christmas time. I've been blessed with the most perfect father, and i'm beyond grateful. I love you forever Kevin Gill.





IN TRIBUTE:
so on this special day, remember that not everybody has their daddy with them this day, comfort those that you know need love on this day. Cherish every second you have with your loved ones. Happy Fathers day to my Uncle Ken, who doesn't have his daughter with him this year, and hugs and kisses to my friends John and Hayden and the first year with out your dad. We love you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3sYCVi1mRo 

my dad is my hero, and i love him with everything that i am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXjXKT98esw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPFq22tQfG4




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my records

Ultimate Charity

Please understand that what you see and experience now is not what forever will be. - Dieter F. Uchtdorf