Easter and Jesus



today was wonderful, not only because it is Easter;

but because of these wonderful darlings who made teaching primary all worth it,

I love these goofs.
how lucky am i? I teach these beauties.




























the other reason: My big brother now has a fiancé,
looking at these make me cry,
thinking back to when we were little,
when he would kiss my knee scrapes better, and catch me from falling,
or the times that he was my (bad) example of walking on a 13 foot block wall that mom told us not to walk on.. and i fell, but he ran to me, picked me up and ran me inside because my arm was broken,
shaking and almost crying he explained to my parents "i think chey broke her arm."
no matter the situation, he was always saving me,
all the nights he would tuck me into bed and play boy games together for hours
(he would never allow girl games)
when he used to save me from life in general..
if i had to choose one person as my hero, my big brother would be just that.
I love him with everything that i am, and he is going to be such an amazing husband,
and some day daddy.

we're little, but still will always be my favorite picture of us together.

I'm grateful for Paige, to have her as a part of my family for 6 years now,
(He finally put a ring on it) haha literally, it feels like it's taken him forever now.
But having another sister means the world to me.
The way they look at each other, and the way Paris talks about her,
i could swear to you that another Romeo and Juliet was happening, or maybe another Notebook.








PS: this was exactly one year ago today,
miss this precious missionary so much today.


Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, your primary class looks adorable! I teach a class of 7-8 year olds and I love them to bits. Such a fun calling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

my records

Ultimate Charity

Please understand that what you see and experience now is not what forever will be. - Dieter F. Uchtdorf