I know that my redeemer lives.




lately "hard days" have been my biggest burden.
miss having those good friends who are all on missions now,
i miss being held, and loved, 
and i haven't been sleeping great, 
so that could be the cause of my emotional state.

the other night i took a trip all by myself to the temple late at night,
sat in the dark across the street from the visitors center and prayed.
as i got ready to leave, i decided to take a photo, the best part:
the fact that the flash lit everything up, 
and it looks as if i'm praying, with the temple and jesus in the background. 
it's times like these that challenge my testimony,
but i'm so grateful to be a daughter of God, 
and i'm so thankful for a Savior who suffered for me, 
i'm grateful for the power of prayer and scripture. 

http://youtu.be/OWj2vKD4LGM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my records

Ultimate Charity

Please understand that what you see and experience now is not what forever will be. - Dieter F. Uchtdorf