he knows your heart, he knows your name.




the other night i had the blessing of taking my deep thoughts with me to the temple,
i had the chance to sit on the temple grounds and think of everything that was bothering me. 
in those moments, i felt grateful for the plan of salvation,
for the missionaries that taught me, for the friendships that i now have with the Elders who taught me,
for the missionaries who are out serving faithfully right now,

so this day, i share with you a couple of words;
that this gospel has brought light into my life, 
i see and know my every blessing, and i am grateful for it all
that i believe and i have faith in the words of our savior and prophets.



Comments

  1. You're the cutest. We should totally go to the temple together sometime! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness! You're the cutest! Thank you so much! Just let me know when, and I'll be there! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

my records

Ultimate Charity

Please understand that what you see and experience now is not what forever will be. - Dieter F. Uchtdorf